10. God worried that Adam would
always be lost in the garden because
men hate to ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one
day need someone to hand him the
TV remote. (Men don't want to see what's on television, they want to
see WHAT ELSE is on)
8. God knew that Adam would never
buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore
out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never
make a doctor's appointment for
6. God knew that Adam would never
remember which night was garbage
5. God knew that if the world was
to be populated, men would never
be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the
Garden," Adam would never remember where he put
3. The scripture account of creation
indicates Adam needed someone
to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone"
And the number one reason God created Eve...
1. When God finished the
creation of Adam, He stepped back,
scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that."